Monday, May 25, 2009

Seasonal maintenance

I gave Vincent a haircut yesterday. The battle was epic and the result-visually poor. Sure, he looks as if a sheep shearer apprentice had practiced on him with blunt scissors but at least the heat is not so ruthless to him now. I could’ve taken him to a professional, of course, but that would be too much stress for Vincent and with his grand age and two strokes stress must be preserved to a minimum at all costs. My vanity as his owner is definitely not worth it.


Boy, he looks funny now! With his body fur removed and his head intact he’s like a Looney Tune character :)


Before:



After:


Note: that was my debut as a dog hairstylist ;)


2 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

And where's the picture?

12:01 PM  
Blogger balance said...

In the camera-where else? ;) I updated the entry :)

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home