Sunday, May 04, 2008

Read and weep (for laughter)

Here’s what happened a few days ago on my dog’s evening walk. The weather was cold and rainy and I had to put on my black bomber jacket and my “Ville Valo” hat-you know, the kind that looks as if you have a condom on your head. What? I love that hat; it suits me and if I put an eye-liner I might even look better than V.V. (That’s not proven though. First I have to buy an eye-liner because I don’t have one. I have given up beauty tricks a long time ago. I prefer…how should I say it…”the naked truth” if you don’t mind that expression); tight jeans and OSIRIS trainers to complete my uniform. As I was waiting for Vincent to transport himself into the canine nirvana by sniffing and licking the pee of all the bitches in the area (my poor boy, spring is a tough time for you but you will lick my face later on with that same tongue, you dirty dog!) a car pulled over, the driver’s window unrolled and the man inside (he was my age!) asked “Hey, boy, do you know where I can…” I didn’t hear the rest of the question because I laughed like a lunatic.

So I am a boy…who knew? Hey, but that was actually a compliment! I’d much rather be called a “boy” than “Madam”. Please don’t call me “Madam”. Better shoot me instead-it will be more merciful.

And until women start making passes at me I have no reasons to get upset :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
This is such a great post! Very funny.

Say, are you going to post a picture of you and your uniform?

12:51 PM  
Blogger balance said...

Wow, that is a great idea-I wish i had come up with it myself :))
I better hurry up while the weather is still cold and rainy ;)

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home