Friday, March 28, 2008

My day is ruined

Well, why limit myself?! My year is fucked! New concert dates have been announced over the night and let’s say I’m not quite pleased with the locations. North America. How the fuck am I to put myself voluntarily under the humiliating interrogations at the American embassy to get a visa?! How am I going to explain the purpose of my going? How am I to prove I am not a potential immigrant, that I don’t intend to stay illegally and that the only reason for my visit is a rock concert? Maybe I should bring over my entire NiN CD collection, my Spiral ID and my NiN guitar pick?

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of nights ago I played the AATCHB DVD. I actually wanted to play only one song; March of the pigs. Half an hour later I was still watching and tears were rolling down my face like a river. No wonder I’m crushed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

Vera, kadessi?

9:46 PM  
Blogger balance said...

Right here, at home, in front of the PC monitor, typing on the keyboard. Apart from the obvious answer (forgive me for it is a stupid answer) - what do you mean, Milla?

8:40 AM  
Blogger Milla said...

Last post here: 28 March. Yesterday was 5 April: a loooooooooooooong time without posting! You know that I get worried by protracted silence...

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home