Friday, February 22, 2008

My unlucky countdown of songs that make me wanna puke

(“13” is a very nice number)

Listed bellow are songs that pollute my ears on a daily basis (by definition against my will)

So here I go (in no particular order):

* “Baby I love your way”, especially the Big Mountain version (I wish I could return the compliment)

* “Another day in paradise”, Phil Collins (Did you give the money that song brought you to charity?)

* “One”, U2 (wonderful lyrics though)

* “Go west”, Pet Shop Boys (Thanks, but no; thanks. I prefer to match with the pigs)

* “Unchain my heart”, Joe Cocker (Who’s keeping you?!)

* “The best”, Tina Turner (A horse? Please, some people here might be under age!)

* “I was made for lovin’ you”, KISS (...and they headed to the bank with smiles on their faces)

* “Nothing else matters”, Metallica (How low can you go?! Do the limbo!)

* “Nothing compares to you”, Sinead O’Connor (Indeed, nothing)

* “Wind of change”, The Scorpions (yeah, whatever)

* “Smoke on the water”, Deep Purple (utter irritation)

* “My heart will go on”, Celine Dion (Well, Celine Dion is a category of her own but the list is restricted to a single song, so...; sink already, enough’s enough)

* “I will always love you”, Whitney Houston (Who dares to love forever? He-he, Highlander was on TV a couple of nights ago; and, yes, I know it's a Dolly Parton' song)

So if you want to greet me with a tune just make sure it’s not one of those. A NIN song is always a safe choice. And if that song is “Eraser” then...I will always love you (No, I mean it! Will anyone dare? ;))

5 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Hilarious post, I love your comments to the songs! Very sharp, you are. AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Next time I see you, I'll sing some Celine Dion, shall I?

5:49 PM  
Blogger balance said...

I wasn’t laughing yesterday ‘cause the Titanic song got stuck in my head throughout the whole day! Pure torment, I tell you!
I’m pleased to have given you some laughter though ;)

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great choise of songs! I guess "Wonderful tonight" of Eric Clapton would almost complete the list.

9:50 PM  
Blogger balance said...

LMAO! You are soooo right! But, as I told a friend today, you could easily make such a list by simply watching any of the VH1's weekend countdowns :)

10:35 PM  
Blogger angel s. said...

Хубава класация хахаха
Celine Dion е murder абсолютно да!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home