Monday, February 18, 2008

Inspired from J[e]N’s blog

Before anyone has said a word (by all means, any word back would be warmly appreciated) let me clear something: I am fully aware that no one owes me anything. I know life is (no, I’m not going to say “unfair”) unpredictable and that surprises come in various shapes-some are beautiful, some are hideous. Life can not be “unfair” because there is no justice in the first place. You could win the lottery or you could draw the short straw and when either happens it just happens. There’s no use in looking for a reason or someone to blame. I’m not looking for a scapegoat to bear the guilt; there’s no guilt at all. The “crime and punishment” scheme is a wrong attitude because it’s a useless waste of time and time is too precious. All the efforts should be concentrated on dealing with the result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home