Thursday, January 17, 2008

Would you mind if I smoke?

I remember a sign on a free postcard: Be kind to smokers; they die younger.

On second thought: Why bother? Let us die; we are the scum of the universe, aren’t we?

Whenever someone criticizes my smoking I say: Hold on, let me light a cigarette first.

Would it be better if I drink alcohol, get drunk like a swine every Friday night and trash public property (and if I get the chance someone’s head as well)?! Do I like to be near drunken people? I fucking don’t! Why don’t you ban that?! Ban cars! Ban every fucking industry that pollutes daily the earth atmosphere more than all the smokers in the world could for a century!

I hate hypocrites.

Keep your neat countries and green lawns for yourself. Sofia might be messy and dirty but I at least I have my freedom and it is worth more than clean sidewalks and regular public transport. Life without freedom is not a life. Period.

All that because I just finished reading that article. And it gave me the creeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home