Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm a Spiral member and now I can prove it :)

Our receptionist came to the room this morning mysteriously smiling hiding something behind her back. She stopped at my desk and said: Do I deserve a kiss or do I deserve a kiss? and handled me a carton box. MY PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE! After more than a year of waiting it’s here! At first I thought they have re-sent me the renewal package again because the box was small. The original welcome package is big because there’s a giant poster in it. I opened the box and my blood froze in my veins. What is this? That’s not the green Spiral T-shirt; that’s the 2007 red Spiral T-shirt and I have already received it half a year ago! What’s this underneath?! I already have those lithographs! Oh, fuck and double fuck! I’ve waited so long in vain?! But…wait…there’s something beneath the lithographs. Wow, I have, I finally have my Spiral ID! Now I no longer will carry a printed copy of my Spiral account to prove I am a Spiral member. Now I’ll simply flash my cool looking black & silver plastic ID that has my name on it. Now I…am dreaming because that card is absolutely useless unless TR tours again. So far he keeps silent about it :(

5 Comments:

Blogger Bla said...

I think it's about time for me to get one of those spiral IDs...

11:12 AM  
Blogger balance said...

Still hooked on spirals? ;)

Do you know there are only 3 Bulgarians on The Spiral now-I, Dee Dee and I don’t know who the third person is; we definitely can use some support :))

11:07 AM  
Blogger Bla said...

The third person is Noori, I guess. :) And I'll be glad to join you. My spiral/NIN-obsession is here to stay. :)

1:00 PM  
Blogger balance said...

Единственото, което ми идва наум в отговор е, че първото е пропуск за мен, който си плаче за корекция, а второто и третото просто много, много ме радват :)))
NIИ-connecting people :)

Т'ва интернета е голяма работа, ей ;) :))

4:03 PM  
Blogger Bla said...

Utterly true. :)

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home