Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Home

everything is catching up with me
i awake to find i'm not at all where i should be
and it feels i'm getting to the end
and it's hard to figure out what's real and what's pretend

to break from what we're tied to
god knows how much i've tried to
and i am still inside you

i escape every now and then
and to think i find myself back here again and again
i used to know who i was until you came along
i return to the only place i've ever felt that i belong

to break from what we're tied to
god knows how much i've tried to
and i am still inside you

NIИ

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I believe I can see the future
Cause I repeat the same routine
I think I used to have a purpose
But then again
That might have been a dream
I think I used to have a voice
Now I never make a sound."

Sometimes life is acting like a grumpy old hag that only wants you to feel like nothing but a big failure, at times like these its fucking hard to get up and feel trust to take steps into the unknown.

I wish you nothing but the best, new beginnings Vera, take deep breaths and take small steps into the future that's awaiting for you.

You are in my thoughts my dear friend.

Lots of warmth and love from me to you.

((HUG))

//Susanne

3:26 AM  
Blogger balance said...

How I love to hear from you :) And you make me feel almost ashamed of my whining-in a good way, of course, in the best way possible. I kind of see there’s nothing much to make fuss about.

Thanks, Susanne! I’m glad the holidays’ rush is over. Now I can be grumpy without feeling guilty :)) Just kidding :)

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home