Thursday, January 10, 2008

You don't say!?

In the news:

Boss sued for sacking non-smokers

A German boss is being taken to a tribunal for firing non-smokers and replacing them with smokers who "fitted in better".

Thomas Jensen, head of a telesales company in Buesum in northern Germany, has laid off three non-smokers at his company and said he will not be hiring any more.

He said: "Smokers have always been our best employees. Non-smokers interfere with corporate peace.

"Our non-smoking employees were actually convinced that they had the right to smoke-free zones. They just complained all the time about smoking, and I don't like grumblers.

"It was also very disappointing that the non-smokers would distance themselves from the smokers at social events - it didn't build any team spirit. From now on, I'm only employing smokers."

Just wait 'till I tell my boss :))

While I was googling this article I came across a discussion “Why Are Non-smokers Just So Evil...?” :)) I'm sure they have their good reasons; and I know we have reasons of our own.

2 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

That's right! Non smokers are the most fascist and they moan all day long!! They should be banned from everywhere!
Oh hold on, I AM a non smoker! Oooooopsss

12:43 AM  
Blogger balance said...

I'm sure we'll find a way to get along :) As long as there’s will there’s a solution. Next time you come to Sofia better be in the summer so that we could sit in the open and I could puff my poison with no remorse :)

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home