Monday, November 05, 2007

The Halloween post

...is going to be poor in words and rich in pictures (because it’s easier that way, right? Wrong! Because “an image speaks better than a thousand words.”). The music was shit; all the songs were teenagers i.e. there wasn’t a single song from the past 10 years (“Pump up the jam”, damn it! I couldn’t believe my ears! ). That could be one of the reasons why I was more of a spectator at that party than a participant; it’s either that or the fact that I had just one cappuccino for the whole night and when you’re sober and everybody else is not…Anyway, it was fun, it was wild and we should do it more often :)



That scull shirt was a Birthday gift from me to that guy :))






Couples...





















...more couples... (that's my boss on the right; the man in red is in charge of our company's cars)


















To those about to rock we salute you :)))












Are you talking to me ?!











Happy :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

You're one hell of a rocking nun Vera! Very nice pictures :-D

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home