Friday, October 19, 2007

Gloomy

People with their little minds chewing over their little problems cackling as if it’s the world’s greatest tragedy pumping up their ego until their self-importance overshadows their common sense (if they have any at all in the first place) and the very much forgotten morality, nobility, dignity. What is the definition of humanity? Is it enough to be conceived and born by a human to be one? Sometimes as if I can see all the sadness in the world than no one else sees and I can hear all the screams that no one else hears. And that makes me so lonely that I almost wish I’ve never been born; as if all the moments of happiness are merely an illusion to full the mind about the true nature of people.

3 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

Vera, just be glad you weren't the woman on the train paltform, or one of the ones who saw her. Be glad of that.

12:41 PM  
Blogger balance said...

You are still very affected-I sense aggression in your words and I think I know where it comes from: you feel helpless; you wish you could turn back the time and change what has happened. Milla, no one could have done anything to help that girl in that very moment! It’s a shitty coincidence that you have happened to witness it; it's not your fault.
And, yes, I am glad. That was precisely what I meant by asking you if you saw your life differently. And that was precisely what my post meant. People focus too much on minor inconveniences and can’t appreciate good things in their lives.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Milla said...

Yes I think you are right when you say it has affected me, especially my sleeping. I don't really feel helpless, because in any case no one could have held her on the platform, I think I am more...angry at the fact that I was there, that Fate made me be there. But I am 100% sure there is a reason behind everything, so I am looking for that reason now.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home