Thursday, October 11, 2007

News keep on coming

to my surprise and undoubted joy faster than expected. The day started with a new update on the upcoming and to be released on Nov 20 Y34RZ3R0R3MIX3D album easier referred to as The Year Zero remix album. Quote: It also contains a DVD ROM (not a movie) that contains every track from Year Zero in multitrack format for you to do with what you please. Mac or PC.

I’m not in the least interested in that but apparently the issue has been commented by fans which has made TR to update the update with that: **insert comment from NINSUX: "I thought he said all the multitracks were going to be posted online, now he wants us to PAY for them??" Relax, friend. One second after this package goes to the manufacturing plant someone will kindly upload those missing multitracks and everything will be OK. If they don't soon enough for your liking, just yell loudly out the window and I'll do it myself.

My only comment to that is :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home