Thursday, September 27, 2007

I knew it, I KNEW IT ! :(

A Trent Reznor’s quote taken from a telephone interview given days before the LAST NIИ concert in Honolulu on September 18th:

"YOU ARE getting the last show of the current incarnation of the band."

Although Reznor's touring band of drummer Josh Freese, guitarist Aaron North, bassist Jeordie White and keyboardist Alessandro Cortini are excellent support players, "at this point, I want to switch things around a bit. Nine Inch Nails as a rock band configuration, we've done it and we've done it again. I see other ways I can present the material in concert, more challenging, something new. I don't want it to go stale."

"The idea of five guys playing loud music two hours, while it's the culmination of fine tuning over a lot of years, has got to change once finances come into play, especially performing in markets outside of the mainland U.S. I want to whittle things down."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home