Wednesday, October 24, 2007

No name

Two people live in me: a rational and a spiritual. The one is in charge of the daily routine; the other one takes care of the real me. Body and soul severed and yet one. As if I can see the whole world at once. Time flies fast and yet it keeps still. A minute filled with emotions lasts an hour. Work is not a burden nor a distraction because it isn’t me who is doing it; it’s just my body and my reflexes. That is the key to happiness: to feel unattached to anyone or anything in specific and to everyone and everything in general; to want not to obtain but to share what you have; to want not to possess but to be grateful for what comes to you and then let go. People collect to build walls around them instead of giving away and leaving the door open.

Maybe someone has put tranquilizers in my green tea today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home