Friday, August 24, 2007

Crazy Friday

My mind is still walking down the streets of Bratislava and Prague; I can’t help to see Sofia through the eyes of a foreign tourist. I caught myself ranging Sofia’ sights according to whether they deserve a picture or not. I notice details that I’ve paid no attention to before. Yesterday I had a surreal experience-I was walking downtown and for about a half an hour I heard Bulgarian language not even once (not from me either ‘cause I even think in English)-all the people that were passing me by were foreigners. French, German, different accents of English, Japanese; is this Sofia?! It bugs me why would someone come here since there are plenty of other possibilities. I go to very few concerts in Bulgaria (would I be traveling if the bands of my choice were coming to my hometown?) but who ever comes here gives interviews to Bulgarian media and I always read them. The answer I find most intriguing is the one to the question: How do you find the country and the people? Answers are identical: You have very beautiful women! True. Today I saw a girl that should be on the cover of every magazine; a gorgeous creature. For a part of a second I thought: Maybe she’s stupid! (Shame on me! I’m just a human!). And that was in a broad daylight; the prettiest ones come out after dusk when I’m not in the streets researching Bulgarian population but at home in front of my PC hitting F5 like a mad hatter to refresh nin.com :))) So if you’re looking for stunning females you’re most welcome to Bulgaria-we never run out of stock :)))

I can’t believe I’m posting that on my blog! Oh, well, it’s my crazy Friday.

Some tram lines downtown are getting major repair job. At one tram stop I saw a hand-written note: Tram lines are out of order until the end of August; we give no other information what so ever!

Huh. Welcome.

Edit: Friday turned out to be not only crazy but lucky as well :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home