Friday, August 24, 2007

Travel log – le grande finale…

….although I hope it is not a final :)

08-15-2007

Waiting for bording.

I’m going home with a sad but purified heart and a smile on my face. I want to be a good person to the best of my abilities to be worth the friendship I’ve been given. I can and I will. I’ve done my share of stupid things; I’ve hurt too many people. Enough. If you meet someone in need of help don’t hesitate to provide it-there’s no greater pleasure than that.

It took me so long to finally start learning from my mistakes.

I feel strange; not myself. I don’t know who I am but I like her :) Joy and fear battle within me no longer; they walk side by side instead keeping an eye on each other; they watch out if the other one won’t stumble and fall. The one makes life what life is supposed to be-a celebration of every second given; the other keeps my feet on the right track.

Do you think there’s such a thing as “destiny”? That everything happens for a reason? That every person we meet affects our lives?

I am grateful. Colors of life are back brighter than ever before. I’ll kick myself in the ass if I go back to be who I used to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home