Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Marilyn Manson is coming to town

4th of July 2007, Academic Stadium, Sofia, Bulgaria. There’s no confirmation on the band’s tour page but I guess it is official since I bought the tickets today-for me, my cousin and his 15 years old son. I have never seen that boy but from the little I know he’ll surely welcome the idea of an aunt with combat boots. I can not pass the thought that a few years ago I would’ve been far more exited about that concert. MM in Sofia?! Is he that desperate? Does that mean his career is not going smoothly lately? Whatever, I’ll be there anyway. I’m planning to wear my NIN T-shirt and to shout as loud as my lungs allow: NINE INCH NAILS! NINE INCH NAILS! risking to be thrown out by the security :))) I’m kidding; of course I won’t…shout that is but it is fun to play that scenario in my mind. However I’m definitely wearing the NIN T-shirt. Eat this :)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home