Thursday, May 03, 2007

Duh


Terry Pratchet’s “Witches abroad” tells the story of a kingdom ruled by an evil witch whose purpose is to bring fairytales to life. One of the fairytales is the one about the Red Riding Hood in which the wolf is under a spell made by that evil witch. He’s a wolf on the outside and a human on the inside. For years that half animal-half human is isolated – he can’t join the other wolfs because they sense he’s different and for obvious reasons he can’t live among people. The wolf gets killed at the end but accepts his death as a release and with joy.

I feel like that wolf.

“I can swallow it down
keep it all inside
I define myself
by how well I hide
feel it coming apart
well at least I tried
I can win this war
by knowing not to fight”

Me, I’m not

Funny…I don’t envy other people for anything at all. There’s nothing they have that I want.

I need to get back on the road again. Facing the unknown makes me feel alive and it extends time endlessly creating the illusion of an eternity.

I don’t post in my blog even the half of what I write in my journal and I don’t write in my journal even the half of what goes through my mind. Errrr…I saw The Fellowship of the Ring again a couple of days ago :)

And I finally got my Beside you in time DVD. Yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home