Monday, January 22, 2007

Temper, temper

Huge thanks to Milla whose straightforwardness is truly inspirational.

Smoking

I am a smoker. Not proud to be; just a humble smoker. Now, I’m not retardate and there is no need to be reminded of the dreadful consequences of smoking. It is a bad thing and I won’t argue about it.
There are however other things that I consider as bad :

• unreasonable drinking
• loud talking
• explicit language
• arrogant behavior
• wearing fur
• disturbing mobile ringtones
• throwing garbage elsewhere but in a garbage can

. people screaming during HURT and SOMETHING I CAN NEVER HAVE. You don’t do that. You just keep silent in humble gratitude for the privilege to be there

The list is exemplary. There’s no need to be too specific.

All above mentioned are not prohibited. Smoking is.

Fuck you hypocrites !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home