Monday, November 06, 2006

Will you be kind enough to let me bleed in peace?

Today I'm silent; I have so much hate and rage in me that if I open my mouth I will use words as fists.
Sometimes I wish I’d get very sick just to see if anyone will notice.

Every time you are hurt the pain doesn’t go away. It lingers on somewhere in your brains; it accumulates with all previous pains; and every next time it is worse, because the pain inside gets bigger and bigger.
Not a single person on this planet knows how I feel...and that is just killing me...very slowly unfortunately.

"When I get mad and I get pissed
I grab my pen and I wright a list
of all the people that woun't be missed -
you make my shitlist"
L7


The list would be quite short...but it will include everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home