Friday, October 20, 2006

The perfect "him"

I was amusing myself making a portrait of my perfect man.
“He” :
- is not perfect at all; just…perfect for me
- is very clever; and withy
- takes pride in himself but doesn’t think he’s the center of the universe
- loves animals (an absolute must; if you don't love animals I don't care how gorgeous you are)
- is nuts about music(and art in general)
- has a good voice
- respects his body
- is tolerant, considerate, compassionate
- holds to his word and is not afraid to admit his mistakes
- is protective but NEVER controlling nor patronizing
- finds me perfect for him.

Is that too much to ask? Apparently yes. Well, I can’t put up with anything less.

“Bye bye life
Hello loneliness”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

look around.
why you always see things in dark?
life is beautiful!
you can control your life.
if you are not looking for happiness it won't found you !
be happy be free
smiles

12:12 AM  
Blogger balance said...

Has is ever occurred to you that I just might have reasons to "see things in dark"?
Anyway, thanks for your concern.
And...I see nothing negative in that particular post. It is fictional anyway.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home