Saturday, May 13, 2017

Summary

The past few weeks were like a never-ending nightmare with occasional breaks of blessed oblivion. The nightmare is far from over, each new day redefines the meaning of exhaustion, and in a couple of weeks I earned more bad karma than in my entire life (not to mention the number of nerve cells destroyed in the process whose loss would've made more sense if I'd drunken myself to death). This too shall pass, I know. What I don't know is if the damages​ done will be reversible. Well, by the end of next week I might not care about that either. 

Sure, work is not worth it. But there's stress and there's stress, and there's only so much stress I can take so I wonder who's taking it now since I've reached my limits​ two weeks ago.

The good news is (surprisingly good news can survive in a hostile environment; who knew?) that stress led to health scare that led to medical checkups that said I was in perfect condition. Good to know I still have enough health left to ruin.

There's even more good news (oh, God, I don't know if I can bare the excitement): now I couldn't care less about anything/anyone that otherwise, in a seminormal situation, would've​ made me miserable. I only care to make it through the day, one day at a time. Not the best way to keep life simple though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home