Saturday, April 23, 2016

Unsettled

Prince is dead.


How can that even be?!


To me artistic talent is a manifestation of divinity and deities are by default immortal. That is why when an immensely talented human being leaves the world of the living it not only makes me deeply sad but literally sends shockwaves that shake the grounds of my entire existence. I start questioning everything that I have taken to be unquestionable the same way I would if all of a sudden gravity stopped working.


It's just that some people are so inhumanely talented that I forget that this talent is caged in a frail body that is susceptible to the same physical laws that apply to each and everyone without exception.


He was one of the few genuine “one of a kind “.

R.I.P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home