Saturday, February 13, 2016

“Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.”

I think that the only reason I manage to survive mentally, and go through each day without falling apart, and be able to smile without faking it, and basically be able to face each new day is my utterly unreasonable and yet unshakable faith that one day it will all make sense, that one day the world will wake up to the antonym of the Apocalypse, the complete opposite of Doomsday, to the Age of Heaven on Earth. With over 7 billion people sharing one home it seems unthinkable that they will come together to destroy it rather than to save it and fix it. Strange that so strong a faith would grow inside a convinced atheist. And sad I will not live to see that day. But it will come.

In God I believe not...but it might be I believe in Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home