Saturday, February 20, 2016

Set right

I love tackling problems. It's not that I impatiently wait for problems to occur - of course not, but if/when a problem happens it no longer throws me down a hole at the end of which I would wallow in pity deaf to the voice of reason. On the contrary - I'm even a bit excited with curiosity in the face of the challenge: "Hmm, let's see if I can do this." I think it's because I like correcting a mess, I like it when I can right a wrong and straighten something that is twisted. No, I am not a control freak (not anymore). It's actually pretty simple. Most messes origin from negligence and sheer laziness. So it's not like I possess some superpower in problem solving - I just don't mind to make an effort where others choose not to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home