Sunday, November 01, 2015

Do this and you're golden

No one likes advices, me including. No matter what I'm told I always end up doing what I think is right, even when I'm wrong. (Mind this: when you're given an advice the purpose is not to make you succumb to someone else's will; the purpose is to show you you are cared for, to let you know someone gives a damn about you.) A good advice can only be appreciated in past tense, never in present.

Which, in a way, makes posting this piece of advice pointless. This is the kind of wisdom that comes to you through time, experience and long hours of self-reflection (trying to figure out what went wrong). It is the kind of wisdom that has to come from within.

But then again, is there any other kind?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home