Sunday, September 13, 2015

Again? Seriously?!

Yeah, by all means, make plans and watch them go down for someone else's amusement :(

I just received an email from Adventures In Wonderland about the Artifact screening in Dubai being postponed from September 24 to September 25, which is the day of the concert!

Clearly I can't do both and the screening will have to go.

Guys, guys, what the hell?! This screening was scheduled for months ahead! What on earth can be so important as to demand a reschedule!?

Of course, being who I am I immediately found upsides to the new situation. I will some money back and, which is (as far as I'm concerned) even more important, I will get a good amount of sleep on the night before the show. And, since September 24 will be entirely at my disposal, I will see more of city. So it's not all that bad. Last but not least - the only thing I can do here is to accept and adjust. 

Still I'm pissed. Pissed for a good reason. You just don't do such things, OK?

The funny thing is that I was expecting something like that to happen so when it actually happened I wasn't all that dramatically surprised.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home