Saturday, May 16, 2015

For the record

At first I was very unhappy with my Meet-and-Greet Gdansk picture. My hair is a mess, I look somewhat stressed, and Shannon, who had a smile on his face the whole time, is dead serious in that picture (I am sure it's nothing personal...and yet) but all in all the result could have been much worse (although I don't think anything can top the fiasco that my first Meet-and-Greet photo from Cologne was. I didn't show it to anyone and I never will.) I was unhappy about it mostly because I thought it was my last with the guys but now that I know that Gdansk wasn't my last 30STM concert, I decided the picture wasn't that bad after all. 

So here it is, Thirty Seconds to Mars Meet-and-Greet, Gdansk, Ergo Arena, May 4th 2015:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home