Tuesday, August 12, 2014

“Dallas Buyers Club”

Because “Dallas Buyers Club” was never shown in the cinemas in my country (apart for that onetime screening that I couldn't attend) I had to wait for the DVD to be released. Last month, when I was in France, I bought the DVD and yesterday I finally found myself in the right set of mind to watch it.

You know how sometimes you get so absorbed in the movie you’re watching that you forget where you are, when you are, who you are? That’s what happened yesterday. I was so caught up in it that after it was over I needed some time to adjust to the fact I was actually in my living room holding the remote.

The movie left me very sad, so sad. I cried, I laughed, I was genuinely moved. In a nutshell: brilliant work!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home