Friday, May 02, 2014

Unforeseen

Yesterday 30 Seconds to Mars postponed their Latin America shows due to “health reasons”.  And that’s it-no more information, just “Our most sincere apologies for this inconvenience.”

Inconvenience? That’s not inconvenience-that’s a bloody disaster. Oh dear. I hope everything will be fine for my concerts. I hope there will be no rescheduling, no postponement or, God forbid!, cancellation.

Is that selfish? From an unbiased perspective I’m sure it is but I’m not unbiased-I’m right in the middle of it, I know how much it means to me. I need those concerts. Need them-like I need air…or so it seems at least. Fingers crossed!

Just for the record: selfish would be if in a certain situation I choose to act in a way that will exclusively benefit me regardless to how it will affect everyone else involved. There’s no such thing here. In this situation I’m just a spectator.

P.S. I just figured why these concerts are so important-because 10 years from now they will be the only thing i'll remember from my life now.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home