Sunday, April 06, 2014

Upgrade

Here I am, alone, sitting at my favorite café on a cloudy Sunday afternoon, feeling good about my life for no reason at all. How come so?

I was thinking-I should actually be very grateful that all the bands I've ever been dying to see never came to my country so I had to get over my fears and frustration, kiss my comfort zone goodbye and travel. It is beyond words the effect it had on me, on my perception of life and people, how it changed me and my life for the better, much better.

Maybe it's the wake up call I received from a very good friend about a month ago. She couldn't be more wrong about her choice of approach but the fact remains - since then I'm more easygoing about troubles and childishly appreciative of everything good that happens. So I guess that whatever doesn' t kill me is for the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home