Saturday, March 22, 2014

Circled

When we're happy it's because we remember how it feels to be sad. But sometimes I think I remember too well. Can you really have a fresh start without erasing your memory first?

It's not the memory that's the problem; it's the fear of history repeating itself. It's always the fear.

As if my life goes backwards. I was pretty miserable in my (supposedly) best years. The older I get the happier I feel. Does that make sense?

When you feel bad you're afraid it will last forever; when you feel good you're afraid it will end too soon. But it could be just me-there are many people who'd find the above sentence to be pure nonsense. I want to become one of those people.

It's good to have a goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home