Thursday, March 20, 2014

30 Seconds to Mars sound check – Hannover, Feb 26 2014

I’m so happy someone filmed some of it and uploaded it. The sound quality is far from perfect but still pretty decent for someone like me, who was there, to enjoy it and relive it over and over:


That sound check is (by far…I hope, oh how I hope) the most amazing experience I’ve had. I didn't know what to expect, I thought Jared would save his voice for the real concert but no! - he sang as if his life depended on it. The treat lasted for close to an hour and a half! At some point Jared said "We're running really late with the schedule so this is the last song." And after the last song there were two more songs :) He was obviously enjoying himself a lot. "Buddha for Mery" for Christ's sake! I'd dreamed to hear it live but I'd never thought it would actually happen! I have daydreams (and night dreams) about that sound check :) Fucking awesome!   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home