Monday, March 03, 2014

Berlin, ARTIFACT screening, Feb 24 2014

So I returned from Germany, the ARTICACT screening and the two 30 Seconds to Mars concerts just a few days ago? It seems as if much more time has passed. I’m still trying to catch up with sleep and my mind refuses to go back to reality mode (it just doesn't understand why). I probably won’t blog about those three hectic days. What’s there to blog? It was amazing, emotional, unforgettable, totally worth all the efforts. It was a dream come true-over and over again.
I can’t put in words all the good things that happened to me there. So instead of words I’ll just post my picture with Jared after the Artifact screening in Berlin. And, boy, that was a priceless moment!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home