Saturday, November 17, 2012

Simplified


I was thinking:
How ironic that pure-blooded dogs are actually restricted by the requirements of their own breed and are not allowed to have an individuality. I couldn’t tell one Golden Retriever from another-they all look alike; they have to if they are to be of value. Mongrels on the other hand, though low in pedigree, make up for it with tons of personality, wit and cunning. They too have no other option if they are to survive. But somehow I’m sure dogs don’t make much of a deal out of it, if at all. Food-happy; caress-happy, owner’s back from taking out the garbage-happy. Dogs do enjoy the little things. Who’s smarter now?
I want to have a dog again. It makes me a better human. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home