Sunday, October 28, 2012

In today’s “WTF” episode


Something that happened a few hours ago:
I was buying a magazine from a news-stand. A mother and her daughter-a child of not more than 3 years of age, queued up behind me. As I was collecting my change the little girl hit me in the leg with her fist shouting “Get away!” Come again? She’s up to my knees, she can barely speak, she’s 3 for God’s sake and she’s already so rude, already disregarding other people’s existence!? It’s not like that’s the first time I witness kids too young to be nothing but innocent behave obnoxiously. I wonder if that little girl is an exception; and what if she isn't?  I don’t want to grow to be an old woman in a world that belongs to people who have a human appearance but are strangers to the spirit of humanity. I never thought it was something one must be taught in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home