Friday, April 13, 2012

Stand easy

There’s a positive outcome to be found (if one is to be looked for) in a complete exhaustion you know? Needs reduce to the basics with the focus on the present moment only-to make it through the day. Some kind of forced Zen-ish frame of mind.

Ah, but that was yesterday and right now that seems so long ago as if it never were. Today is Good Friday and that means I have four days off work. Four days! This morning I even stayed a bit longer in bed instead of jumping straight out of it-it felt close to surreal to just lie down fully awake and to consciously delight in the freedom to do nothing at all for as long as my heart desired.
I keep thinking today is Saturday but then it hits me the present is a day behind.
Four days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home