Monday, April 16, 2012

Sensuous

I have a friend who is hyperactive. Next to her I’m like the Sleeping Beauty without the beauty part (modesty also requires to insert here “of course”; if not modesty-objectivity then). That vitality pouring out from her sometimes gets me down and, of course, my mind wondered why there was such difference in temperament and its manifestation.

And then I got it-I not so much care for what takes place but for how people react-not specifically but generally. What really matters to me are emotions people ooze and that is undoubtedly something that is not only out of my control but is hardly a matter liable to controlling…or rather desire-one can make things happen but one can’t make people feel this or that way.  Some care for facts; I care for motives. What’s the use of quantity without quality? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home