Sunday, April 22, 2012

Heart at work

It’s not easy to tell with vague wishes but the one about the tiny miracle-hmm, it looks as if it got granted. The movie I saw on TV last night turned to be precisely what it took to distract my thoughts and keep them way above anything of mundane nature that it made me forget everything I wanted to forget about and that absolutely counts for a miracle as far as I’m concerned. A small one but last night it meant everything. 

As I was falling asleep a line from Sneaker Pimps’ “Destroying angel” stashed somewhere inside my mind crept out: “I know it doesn't pay to be this hurt. But it’s not like you can put a seat belt to keep you safe in case of accidents of the heart is it?

It’s still considerably early for a Sunday but the world outside my windows is getting gradually saturated with noises of everyday life. I wonder what kind of a past today will turn into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home