Monday, January 30, 2012

Aerial


Attachments. They complete you to a whole. But I see a trick in that-it adds reality to your existence. The thicker your presence is-the more vulnerable you are; the more you have-the more there is to lose…and your fear grows. The perfect balance is an utopia, a beautiful dream that can only exist in the premises of the mind. Real happiness is always momentary-we can only remember it has happened. 

Each day as if I’m getting closer and closer to freedom-freedom form remorse, bitterness, regret, envy. It feels so strange to realize that playing a martyr gives me neither comfort nor content anymore, none what so ever. Whiners whine to attract sympathy. I don’t need sympathy. I need love, universal love. And if I am to attract it I have to become light.  

The consolation of the one who can afford to willingly reject one’s never claimed possessions in exchange for freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home