Tuesday, December 08, 2009

"Monday, Monday..."

Every Monday morning at the office all around me I hear the same old song: I hate Mondays! (Ah, but you’re happy to receive that paycheck aren’t you?) Contrary to the popular opinion I like them. Mondays seem to me like a new beginning and I welcome them hoping that this new week will be different than the previous one. There’s no escaping routine once you’re locked inside it. But just before the “Start” button is pressed I hope that maybe this time there will be a bug in the system.

4 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just love the last sentence you wrote! AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's so dry and so perfect!

I don't mind Mondays either -but when I work Saturdays I really wish Mondays came on Tuesdays...

10:59 PM  
Blogger balance said...

You know, someone else would probably choose to plant a bug instead of waiting for something that might or might not happen ;) But not knowing is thrilling :)

Oh, you work on Saturdays? When do you rest then?

11:08 AM  
Blogger Milla said...

I rest on Sundays and start again on Mondays. Thank the gods I don't work EVERY Saturday anymore, like I did when I was a student. I hate working at week-ends!

12:36 AM  
Blogger balance said...

Oh, that truly sucks! Very rarely I have to work on Saturdays too so I’m familiar with the feeling. To me weekends are sacred :)

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home