Monday, November 30, 2009

A fresh look

I played a tourist in my hometown yesterday. I’m happy to notice the old buildings in central Sofia undergo massive restoration-for some the results are already visible, for others work is still in progress and I can’t wait for their transformation from Cinderellas to queens. It’s wonderful to see those old beauties rejuvenated and shining in their new found glory. The city looks different when you don’t have to rush and take your time:



















3 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

Beautiful pictures!! Vera! I would never have thought this is Sofia. BEAUTIFUL.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Milla said...

ah ah my cooment above is almost the same as for your night pictures below.

But it is true! The place looks NOTHING like the city I see and experience when I am a tourist there...

8:35 PM  
Blogger balance said...

Maybe it’s because you never had the chance to be a tourist in Sofia in a good weather ;) I was lucky to catch the city on a sunny afternoon-maybe that’s the secret, I don’t know. Thanks, darling, I’m glad you liked those pictures!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home