Saturday, October 24, 2009

In short

Right now, a few days before my brief trip to Vienna I have only one association with it: the perspective to be completely alone if only for two and a half days, away from everything familiar. I can’t wait for that. Huh, I’m not even remotely excited about the show. Maybe that’ll change once I enter the club. Even so, some peace and rest will do me a lot of good.


Amazon alerted me today that my order has shipped! This means that in two weeks time the latest VAC album-“The art of breaking apart”, will be in my hands. Wonderful news.


One of my very favorite old pieces:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time!:)

Sveti

2:21 AM  
Blogger balance said...

Благодаря :) А ти какво правиш в Дания?! Поне това показва IP адреса ;)

6:13 AM  
Blogger Milla said...

Be safe through your travels and report back -with pictures!
Enjoy it!!

12:39 PM  
Blogger balance said...

Well, that is going to be my second visit to Vienna; further more I’m in the same district, at the same hotel as in 2007. I’ll be vigilant of course as always when abroad. Frankly speaking, if the weather is cold and wet I can see myself leaving the hotel only for the concert and sleeping the rest of the time ;) As dull as that may sound to some but for me it’ll be time well spent. I’ll see how it goes and report back.

But since you demand pictures I might consider after all strolling downtown and taking some :)

Thank you, Milla!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home