Monday, September 17, 2007

"I can see you"


That picture was posted yesterday on the tour blog…and it is fascinating to me! I scrolled quickly to see the comments to it and to my surprise almost all have found the image creepy and scary in a way…but I love it; I can’t take my eyes off of it… I wonder if TR is too demanding of his friends as he is of himself. The tour ends in 2 days. I’ll miss the tour blog. I’ll miss the up close and personal connection it gives me. I must find new amusement and passions while I wait for something to happen but it’ll work only if I have some sense of security, some hope that I won’t be waiting in vain. So far I have none; no wonder I feel sad.

I put my faith in god and my trust in you
now there's nothing more fucked up I could do

wish

I must come up with some none NIИ-related wishes. The period of abstinence is tough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home