Monday, September 10, 2007

NIИ concerts have spoiled me

At the Tool Sep 7th 2007 concert in Istanbul the security took my camera at the entrance. As far as I know whether cameras are allowed in is a matter of the venue’s policy. Or so I thought…because when I returned to Sofia and I checked my mail there was a message waiting for me received a day before the concert :

Dear customer,

for the Tool Concert on September 7 Friday;

* Professional audio and video record devices aren't allowed into the event area.
* Only Cell phones with camera are allowed into the event area.
* As a special Tool requests; please do not use your cell phones to take any photos or record any videos.

Best Regards,
Biletix Customer Relations Department

WTF?!?!? Is it really such a big deal if you take a few pictures to keep a visual memory of a concert!? That message made me jump to some unpleasant conclusions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home