Friday, February 16, 2007

What the fuck is he up to ?!?


I surely hope we won’t have to play the new album backwards…’cause I don’t know how it is done anyway.

What's happening is far too complex...I'm not sure that anyone can see the whole picture apart from the people behind it. I'm so confused...can't manage even to read all the threads...it's amazing though...something memorable is developing...in a way I feel like a part of it...still very confusing...perhaps because of the politics...revolution ??? The Spiral Army :)))))))))

I kept on reading...I'm starting to freak out but this time it has nothing to do with my travelling...it's not just music anymore...it's frightening


Thank god not everything is so serious and mysterious - "Closer" was rated the #2 Sexiest Song of All Time by AOL Music's Top 69 Hottest Love Songs.


The setlist for 2007_02_15 - Madrid, Spain [La Riviera] :

Pinion
Mr. Self Destruct
Piggy
Heresy
March Of The Pigs
Closer
Ruiner
Last
No You Don't
The Becoming
Help Me I Am In Hell
Eraser
La Mer
Into The Void
Reptile
The Day The World Went Away
Dead Souls
Hurt
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like A Hole



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home