Thursday, February 15, 2007

The coloured song has leaked

Does that mean we have your blessing Mr.Reznor ?

Hmmm, My Violent Heart is on my D:
To listen or not to listen ?


OMFG !!!!!!!!!
There has been a M & G in Madrid yesterday !!!!!!!!!




I WAAAAAAAAAANT

The setlist for Madrid's Valentine :

Pinion
Wish
The Collector
Hersey
Terrible Lie
Piggy
Closer
The Becoming
Love Is Not Enough
Deep
HMIIH
Eraser
Reptile
The Fragile
Only
YKWYA
Suck
Gave Up
Hurt
Hand That Feeds
Head Like A Hole



Taken from The Spiral forum :
I didn´t think it was possible to top the Sunday in Lisbon, but, tonight´s show has done that. With Heresy and the M&G/Soundcheck..... He introduced Reptile by saying that since it was Valentine´s Day, we deserved a good song.


Of course I listened.

My heart sings :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The man is like a train in motion – there's no stoping it.
Thank you.

I’ve never thought I’ll say that; I’ve never thought it would even cross my mind but right now I feel so proud to be a NIИ fan !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home