Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A good day indeed

Two updates on Trent’s blog in just 24 hours :

02/05/07 : a good evening

I've come to appreciate the fleeting times in life where one can feel truly satisfied and at peace. For me, listening back to your finished record for the first time is one of those moments. I've just had that experience and I feel good. REALLY good! I am excited and proud and I can't wait for you guys to see and hear what's coming...

Current Mood: Excited

02/05/07 : AND THAT IS THAT.

I am sitting at mastering, which means "year zero" is finished!

Current Mood: Happy
My current mood ? ABSOLUTE BLISS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Plus the Year Zero page gets an update every few hours and new studio photos keep popping out which makes the game of hide and seek quite thrilling !!!!





I want to scream
I want to dance
Life is good :))))))))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home