Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Three shows in a row




And the setlist for Lisbon, Portugal-2007_12_02_Coliseum

01. Pinion
02. Love Is Not Enough
03. Sin
04. Terrible Lie
05. March of the Pigs
06. The Line Begins To Blur
07. Closer
08. Reptile
09. Even Deeper (Trent said this song is one of his Fragile's favourites)
10. Help Me I Am In Hell
11. Eraser
12. The Fragile
13. La Mer
14. Into the Void
15. Wish
16. Deep
17. Get Down Make Love
18. Down In It
- Trent thanks to Portugal for the 3 days, says Lisbon was the best place to open the 2007 perfomance and NIN will come back soon -
19. The Hand That Feeds
20. Head Like a Hole

I keep torturing myself reading concert reviews saying “That was the best show I’ve ever seen !!!”. Like that one, copied from The Spiral forum page :
OMG you guys O_O IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!! I'm totally fucked up though LOL everything hurts BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT!!! 1ST CONCERT, FRONT ROW, NINE INCH NAILS, AND I'M ALIVE! YESS!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JP Antunes said...

It was the best two concerts i have ever been, that for sure!
NIN are my favourite band since..forever (well, 1994 at least).

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home