Monday, February 26, 2007

Another USB, another leak, another site



One more song from the list on year zero has been decorated with coloured spots over the night; then there has been a show in Manchester; an USB has been found with In This Twilight on it along with an image leading to yet a newly born site-Hollywood in memoriam.

The summary of the craziness around the new album is very well put together on this site - not only it has the 4 so far leaks but there are links to all the crazy sites allegedly connected with NIИ.

And a news dated 25_02_2007 from NIN Hot line :
Year Zero listening part
We've heard via SMS messaging that Spiral members attending the Manchester show tonight got a special treat: "Spiral members went in expecting a sound check and instead got pizza (in your face ninjaw) and Trent turning up saying 'soundchecks are boring - listen to this' and they got to listen to the whole new album ‘Year Zero’. Agree that’s its like the soundtrack to a movie you have never seen. Described it as being like prince, devo, royksop with a large dollop of noise. Equally catchy and dense. Has all the old NIN elements we would recognise but is brand new too."

Now is that fair ????

Of course not - I know I'm one of the many NIИ fans all over the world that would give their right hand for the chance to had been there.

But...OMG...that one is a killer...the pizza mentioned... :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2 Comments:

Blogger JP Antunes said...

hi there.

trents atitute regarding the release of the new album has just been amazing, don't you think?

and what about the new(ly leaked) song? I think its great!

12:59 AM  
Blogger balance said...

I’m listening "In This Twilight" right now as I’m reading your comment !!!! It’s a beautiful song-I’m happy with it now after hearing it a few times; in future I will fall in love with it :))) That is how it works for me-I end up falling in love with music :))))

As about The Year Zero phenomenon(and I chose that word deliberately) – I get more and more amazed day by day. I wake up, reload The NIN hotline and when I see what has happened over the night…i mean, I can’t manage to read all the threads and all the information and that frustrates me a bit – I have to be well informed :) However it is clear to me that the YZ album as an audio product is just a part of a much greater project whose purpose is a mystery so far. I’m really impatient to see what future holds for us. And what I find truly unbelievable is that TR’s newly acquired attitude towards copy wrights. I clearly remember he was very firm about it – if you want a CD go and buy it; don’t steal it. And now he’s giving it away for free. Interesting times we live in, don’t we ?

I really hope there’ll be some songs from YZ left for discovering until the end of March when my other concerts are to take place – I want to at least have a chance to find something :))) Treasure hunting :)))))))))) That is so much fun :))

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home